Dear Mr. President,
H! P-NOY!!!!!!!!!
First of all i want to say have a wonderful day Sir......It's a big oppurtunity for me to send a letter for you. It's my chance to say my insights about our country.
Around billions or trillions voters in the Philippines voted last May 10, 2010. For the position of President, you were the one chose and blessed. You as a President, I know you are the one responsible enough of what Philippines have now. Problems are bothering us like crimes, unequal justice, corruption and many more. As a student, I alsohave wishes for our country and for my fellowmen.
Can't you see the problems of farmers? They need help!!!!!!!!!!!! Farmers plants vegetables, rice and other, they sold these in just low prices but the fertilizers they used is too expensive. The problem is why can't government give enough budget for the farmers. One more thing I want to wish Mr. President is I want you to gave poor people a food supply, for them to have food to eat especiallly for the children. I'm just an ordinary and simple student from Ilocos Sur Natiuonal High School from Vigan City Ilocos Sur. Simple person wishing this things to ou Mr. President. But I know you're a helpful person. We all know you have a good heart.
This is all I need and all I wish. God is always here besides us. I wish you also to have good health, energy and power in helping us. Give your best and God will do the rest. Thank you and have a nice day..........
Zombies are now eating the vegetables!
TumugonBurahinYes! government must support the farmers for enough fertilizers.
pests are the enemies of vegetables
..
nice post !
i hope our dear president will read your post someday.